The Club maintains several types of mail and email databases, including Club members, affiliated technical society contacts, our general distribution lists, and persons who have registered for an event. The privacy of these contacts is important to the Club. Therefore:
- Mail, phone, and email addresses are used only by Club staff and volunteers to distribute information related to the Club. Mail, phone, and email lists are not sold or distributed to any entity.
- If at any time a contact wants any personal information to be removed from the Club’s web site, the contact should send a written request (email is acceptable) to the Club office and the information will be removed.
- Information provided to the Club regarding personal information is true and correct to the best of the Club's knowledge and belief and is updated on a periodic basis.
- While the Club will do its best to include links on the Club's website that are in keeping with professional standards, the Club cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or content of websites reached by links contained on the Club's web site.
- The Club retains the right to review all content prior to publication on the Club's web sites.
- It is the Club's general policy to only release a contact's information to a private individual or public or private entity following the receipt of written consent from the individual contact authorizing the Club to disclose such information. However, the Club may be required to release such information as required by law. In lieu of providing contact information, we may email the individual contact with the information of the person requesting the contact.
Please contact the Club via email or at 267-521-2327 if you have questions regarding this policy.