ENGINEERS' CLUB OF PHILADELPHIA 2010-2012 STRATEGIC PLAN
Establish the Club as the Engineering and Technical Center of the Delaware Valley
The Engineers' Club of Philadelphia is dedicated to the advancement of the engineering field including its various disciplines, the professional development of its members, and networking among technical professionals
Goals and Objectives
Goal 1 Leverage the unique advantage of ECP as the network of engineering professionals in the region
- Provide centralized association management services to the technical/professional societies in the region.
- Be a resource of information about engineering and engineering programs for the public, media, government officials, educators, parents, and students.
- Be a place for engineers to be involved in multi-disciplinary activities.
- Promote the engineering profession.
Goal 2 Promote Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education in the K-20 system
- Provide a connection between educators and engineers in promoting math and science in K-12 education.
- Support undergraduate and graduate engineering students.
- Promote other programs supporting STEM education.
Goal 3 Be a source of professional development information and provide programs for the Engineering Community
- Provide meaningful and timely professional development offerings that engage club members and create customer demand.
- Provide information on Professional Engineering licensure, training, and continuing education.
- Provide updates on legislative matters that affect the Engineering Community.
Goal 4 Increase and broaden membership base by providing increased membership options and enhanced benefits.
- Provide increased membership options and benefits.
- Provide social and networking opportunities.
2010-2012 Strategic Plan Summary