Corporate Membership Benefits
All Corporate Members receive these benefits:
- A discount on tuition for all Engineers’ Club educational courses and members-only rate for meetings for all employees (up to the number of individual memberships for any given course or event)
- Various networking opportunities for all employees
- Direct link from Club website to the career opportunities section of your corporate website
- Logo, with link to your corporate website, on the website and in the Bulletin and Annual Report
- Recognition of awards, promotions, etc. by members. Further information is available at www.engrclub.org/to/Member-News.
- Use of the Racquet Club of Philadelphia's luncheon facilities and meeting rooms. Further information is available at www.engrclub.org/to/use-of-RCOP-ECP.
- Access to all Engineers' Club publications and other exclusive Member's only information on website
- Invitation to ECP Events
- Reciprocal privileges with many other Clubs in cities from coast to coast and around the world.
- Complimentary individual Club membership for designated employees
- Sponsor: 5 employees ($650 value)
- Bronze: 10 employees ($1,300 value)
- Silver: 25 employees ($3,250 value)
- Gold: 50 employees ($5,850 value)
Won't you join by completing an application today? For further details about membership, contact Leah Reynolds or call (267) 639-1234.