Individual Membership Benefits
- A discount on tuition for educational courses conducted by the Club
- Members-only rate for many of our meetings and engineering tours
- Free, members-only training offered by local corporate members
- Recognition of awards, promotions, etc. by members. Further information is available at www.engrclub.org/to/Member-News.
- Eligible to apply for a scholarship (up to $1,500) to defray tuition and direct education expenses is awarded annually by the Philadelphia Engineering Foundation. The scholarship is restricted to Club members, their spouses and their children. Click here for more information.
- Luncheon and evening events which feature outstanding speakers from the corporate, academic, and government arenas. (While there is typically a separate meal cost for each of these events, you are welcome to attend the event free of charge if you do not wish to partake of the meal.)
- Use of the Racquet Club of Philadelphia's luncheon facilities Monday through Friday. Payment at the time of service is made by credit card. Click here for more information.
- Use of the Racquet Club of Philadelphia's meeting rooms. Click Here for more information.
- Reciprocal privileges with many other Clubs in cities from coast to coast and around the world.
- Receipt of the Club's publications which include The Bulletin and E-News.
- Access to the online Membership Directory; login to the Members-Only Section using the email address at which you receive Club emails.
- Discount guest room rates at Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia, 1800 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103. Details available in the Members-Only Section using the email address at which you receive Club emails.
- The opportunity to meet and interact with your peers in engineering and related professions.
Won't you join now by completing an application today. For further details about membership, contact Susan Best or call (215) 985-5701.