Individual Membership Benefits
- A discount on tuition for educational courses conducted by the Club
- Members-only rate for many of our meetings and engineering tours
- Free, members-only training offered by local corporate members
- Eligible to apply for a scholarship (up to $1,500) to defray tuition and direct education expenses is awarded annually by the Philadelphia Engineering Foundation. The scholarship is restricted to Club members, their spouses and their children.
- Luncheon and evening events which feature outstanding speakers from the corporate, academic, and government arenas. (While there is typically a separate meal cost for each of these events, you are welcome to attend the event free of charge if you do not wish to partake of the meal.)
- Use of the Racquet Club of Philadelphia's luncheon facilities Monday through Friday. Payment at the time of service is made by credit card.
- Use of the Racquet Club of Philadelphia's meeting rooms.
- Reciprocal privileges with many other Clubs in cities from coast to coast and around the world.
- Receipt of the Club's publications which include The Bulletin and the annual directory Who's Who in Engineering in the Delaware Valley.
- The opportunity to meet and interact with your peers in Engineering and related professions.
Won't you join now by completing an application today.
For further details about membership, contact Susan Best or call (215) 985-5701.