The annual ASHE SNJ golf outing helps to fund the scholarships that are given out each year to students of southern New Jersey. Your support and generous donations have allowed ASHE SNJ to give out almost $200,000 in scholarships to date. This year, we awarded $7,500 in scholarships. We hope to increase awards next year. Please join us at Little Mill County Club on July 17th for a day of golfing, networking, and just plain fun. With your support, we can help future engineers!
- 7:00 AM - Registration Opens with Buffet Breakfast
- 8:00 AM - Shotgun Start
- 1:00PM - Lunch, Awards, and Prizes.
You will need to register separately for each registration package. For Example - To register for a foursome with four (4) ticket packages, you will need to signup once for the foursome and then signup again for the four (4) ticket packages. You would register for the foursome and at the end click "Invoice me", then you will register for the four (4) ticket packages and at the end click "Pay Online" to pay for both invoices.
- $180 for a single golfer – breakfast and lunch included
- $650 for a foursome ($70 savings) – breakfast and lunch included
- $850 for a foursome with a Hole Sponsorship ($120 savings) – breakfast lunch included
- $40 Ticket Package ($50 Value) - Includes one (1) ticket for Hole-In-One Challenge ($5 value), one (1) ticket for Putting Challenge ($5 value), ten (10) tickets for 50/50 Raffle ($20 value), and ten (10) tickets for Raffle Prizes ($20 value).(Available Online ONLY)
- $40 for lunch only
* Registration will close on Wednesday, July 3rdto finalize the numbers for Little Mill CC. Refunds will NOT be made after July 3rd. Please contact Steve with any concerns.
As donations are made, the company will be listed on the website and included in email announcements. Please coordinate with George Zimmer (George.Zimmer@wsp.com) if you have any questions.
- Beverage Sponsor ($350) – A sign with the company logo will be placed at the beverage station location during golf.
- Hole Sponsor ($250 per hole) – A sign with the company logo will appear at the hole tee box.
- Door Prize Sponsor ($600) – The company will be acknowledged for their sponsorship during opening announcements and during the closing announcements. Note: Door Prize is only available to golfers if the sponsorship is sold.
- Registration Sponsor - A registration gift will be provided with the sponsoring company's logo to be given out during registration. Suggested items would be golf towels, tees, golf balls, etc. Coordinate with George to work out the details.
Raffle Prize Donations
Are you or your company interested in donating a raffle prize to benefit our scholarship fundraiser? Donated items will be included in the raffle prize drawings. You can decorate the prize, wrap it up, paste your logo all over it, or whatever you want to do to advertise your company. The prize could be a box of company golf balls, clubs, a television, company tickets to a sporting event, etc. All we ask is that the prize value has a minimum value of $50. Don’t you worry, we will have the infamous arrangement of ASHE SNJ Door Prizes (fishing poles, tennis rackets, etc.) available for your choosing. Prizes will be on display during the event and awarded at the end. Prizes should be given to Steve by June 30, 2018 to be included in the raffle. If the prize will be wrapped, he needs to know the prize.
Please coordinate with Steve Forney (Stephen.Forney@mbakerintl.com).
Each prize will have its own bucket for attendees to purchase tickets and drop them into the bucket for the prize that they want to try to win.
As of April 15, 2019, Raffle prizes currently donated are:
- Two tickets to a Philadelphia Flyers game (Date: TBD) - McCormick Taylor
- 1stPlace Prize Medals will be given out to the team with the lowest team score with $50 gift card to Pro Shop.
- 2ndPlace Prize Medals will be given out to the team with the second lowest team score with a $25 gift card to Pro Shop.
- Longest Drive from Men, Women, or Senior Tee Competition is included with your registration. Only one shot per person to be from your designated tee box.
- Closest to the Pin is included with your registration.
- Hole-In-One challenge will be a NEW contest for the 2019 Outing. those who choose to take part in the hole in one contest will shoot for a chance to win a grand prize of $15,000!!!!!!
- Putting Contest will be $5 for three (3) putts. The prize will be a gift certificate for a foursome with a cart rental at Little Mill Country Club. If you sink a putt, your name will be entered into a drawing to occur during lunch.
- 50/50 Prize raffle tickets will be sold throughout the event. Tickets will be 1 ticket for $5, 4 tickets for $10, or 10 tickets for $20. Depending on size of pot, one winner or multiple winners will be chosen to split 50% or the pot.
- Raffle Prize raffle tickets will be sold throughout the event. Tickets will be 1 ticket for $5, 4 tickets for $10, or 10 tickets for $20. Tickets can be dropped into baskets for individual raffle prizes or for general door prizes.
- Each golfer will get (1) ticket in the door prize raffle. This raffle will only be offered if the Door Prize Sponsorship is sold.
Thank you for your support of our Annual Scholarship Golf Outing!
Please contact Matt Benscoter at Matthew.Benscoter@mbakerintl.com with any questions.