As project managers, we need to focus on project estimations and actual charges against those estimates. Costs are one of the three major constraints project managers must handle.
We will start by examining the fundamentals of building your project budget. Using traditional project management products such as a breakdown structure and your project schedule. Next we will talk about the various stages of project estimates and various estimation techniques that you can deploy to build your budget. Next, we will describe some easy to use reports to track status against your projected budget.
We will then take show you how to prevent your budget from overruns and how you can examine scope changes and their effects on your project. Lastly, we will discuss using your plan budget and actual cost data to allow to apply foresight to your project direction.
- Project Budget Fundamentals
- How To Use Your Work Breakdown Structure
- How To Identify Standard Costs
- How To Use Different Estimation Techniques
- How To Form Estimation Structure
- How To Manage Resources Costs
- Know The Differences Between Budget Vs Scope
- How To Slim Down The Budget
- How to Identify Resource Usage
- How Report On Your Budget
- How To Work With Spending To Constraints
- and How To Forcast Your Budget